2022 - Summer of Cigars: July 18

Monday, July 18, 2022


Whoa, it was a hot one today. 


It was supposed to get up to 97 but officially we made it to 95. 


I didn't think it felt too bad and sat outside in the shade. 


When Dale got home from work I was finishing up my cigar. I told him I didn't think it felt that humid but he told me the dewpoint was actually at 65. 


There was a gentle steady breeze so I guess with that and sitting in the shade I felt pretty comfortable. 


Because of the lengthened school year due to the strike I had a later start in the yard this summer. Been working on getting it cleaned up over the last few days and yesterday Dale got me over to Bachman's to get some flowers. The squirrels better leave 'em alone. I had originally planted lots of seed in the containers you see in the above photo but the squirrels dug 'em up. They're cute but they can be evil. 


Anyway, despite the heat it was nice to be outside.


Although high, the dewpoint was just within the upper limit of what's comfortable for me.


And the steady breeze helped a lot. 


After my cigar Dale and I headed over to Lund's on Cedar and made up salads to take home. Too hot to cook even with the air conditioning on. Turning on the stove would have made it a bit harder for the AC to keep up. Watched Star Trek TNG with dinner. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Great Day for a Cigar in the Garage

Snow and Shoveling and a Story