Summer of Cigars 2022: Tuesday, August 30

Tuesday, August 30, 2022


Had my good friend Mike over a couple weeks ago or so. It was great to see him. Love lighting up and having a cigar together. Above photos are from that night. We each smoked a Romeo y Julieta.

Tonight I had the same kind of cigar. I've been back at work for a week now to get my classroom set up and I'm trying to enjoy the pleasant temperatures while they last. We still have a number of nice days ahead but eventually they'll start to become fewer and farther between. Not that colder weather has kept me from smoking cigars outside. No time like the present though.
Dale came out with some wine to sit with me. He's been on vacation from work and goes back the day after tomorrow. Although I'm back at work I won't have students until Tuesday of next week. We talked of retirement which is on the horizon and are looking forward to new possibilities. 



Had Orville on the Bose. 



Like I said, the weather was very pleasant. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Great Day for a Cigar in the Garage

Snow and Shoveling and a Story