Leather Weather

Sunday, September 18, 2022


We're heading into that part of year that's perfect weather for leather. 


I bought my Schott Perfecto black leather biker jacket for a milestone birthday a few years ago. 


It was quite expensive but considering how much I wear it it's probably turned out to be cheaper per wear than many other articles of clothing I've bought. 


The Schott Perfecto is iconic and it's a classic piece of Americana. 


Years ago my friend Harold gave me the New York Times Sunday Magazine and it had an article about the 100 things every man should have. The list contained everything from a bud vase to a leather jacket, doesn't matter the style, just so it makes you feel so cool you can hardly stand it. Leather jackets do make me feel cool as fuck, particularly this one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Great Day for a Cigar in the Garage

Snow and Shoveling and a Story