Two Cigars in One Day

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Smoking two cigars in a day is something I haven't done in a while and I believe it last occurred sometime this past fall. I lit it up a Macanudo in the garage at about 10:30 a.m. after Dale left for the gym. 

Can't remember the last time I smoked a cigar before noon. Heated up some left-over coffee from this morning in the microwave. The complimentary flavors of these two agricultural products allow them to pair together nicely. 

I lit up my second cigar, an Oliva, at about 4 p.m. This one was a tad bitter as it's been in my mini-humidor most of the winter and I think I may have gone too long at one point without changing the humidity gel pack. In other words it may have dried out at one point. Oh well. It was passable probably due to the orange seltzer I had with it.

A bit chilly without the sun and a little raw on top of that but my Schott Perfecto kept me warm enough. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Great Day for a Cigar in the Garage

Snow and Shoveling and a Story