Cigars In the Heat

 July 2022

The Arizona heat was intense. If you wanted to be outside it was either early morning or after dark. I'd take my coffee outside everyday in the morning. Cigars were after dinner and after dark. 

Mornings were usually in the upper 80s/low 90s with low humidity. In other words, VERY comfortable. 

Dale was usually outside by about 5:15 am and I'd make it out around 5:30. We'd usually get to see the sunrise as it was coming up around 5:45. 

I tried the hot tub a few times but I'd never last that long since it was pretty warm out already. I'd usually end up just soaking my feet for my sprained ankle. 


It got very hot during the day. The highest reading I saw on my weather app was 116. 

The highest reading at the house was 117. 

However, the highest official temperature as reported by the evening news was 119!!

Now, evenings were hotter than mornings. I'd usually light up after 8 or 9 pm and it would be in the 100 - 105 degree range. 

My uniform around the house was pretty basic. 

It was hot enough outside in the evening that I'd usually end up in only my swim suit. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Great Day for a Cigar in the Garage

Snow and Shoveling and a Story