Long Week

 Friday, May 10, 2024

Long, tiring week but at least the weather's been nice and today is no different. Was excited and ready to light up after school. 

Got set up outside in the backyard. 

Quite windy so I lit up my little Macanudo in the garage. 

Beautiful afternoon but when the sun went below our front yard tree...

... it was a bit cooler especially with the wind. This was the last of my Macanudos in the tin. All the rest were fine but this one was a little tough on the draw and a bit bitter. 

So, I changed to jeans and threw on a jacket. Finished the last of my Macanudos. All the others in the tin were fine but this one was a little tough on the draw and a bit bitter. 

                       

Listened to Bronco by Orville Peck.

Dale arrived home and joined me in the yard. 

I lit up another cigar. This one was from a new tin of little Romeo y Julietas and was more full bodied than the Macanudo and not bitter. Drank Old Fashioneds tonight which were like liquid candy. So happy the weekend is here. Frozen pizza for dinner. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Great Day for a Cigar in the Garage

Snow and Shoveling and a Story